Positioned within the southern part of the Kruger National Park, Lukimbi Safari Lodge affords views of the bush and the riverbed. It options a doors pool with a waterfall and a boma.
The spacious suites at Lukimbi are embellished in heat colors with African-inspired paintings.
Within the southern Kruger National Park, on a 15,000-ha non-public concession bounded by three main river programs, Lukimbi Safari Lodge is discovered on the banks of the Lwakahle River.
This Massive 5 reserve is house to 2 numerous habitats: grasslands appeal to herds of plains recreation, whereas the closely wooded and luxurious riverine thickets present seclusion for the extra elusive wildlife.
They provide a lined deck, air-conditioning, mosquito nets, tea-and-coffee-making amenities, and a mini-bar.
Lukimbi Safari Lodge Amenities & Africa Safari Guide
Every suite has a big bathtub and indoor and outside bathing. Lukimbi focuses on high-quality eating and meals are severed indoors or open air. The lodge additionally has a wine cellar and a bar for cocktails and drinks.
Activities include early morning or late afternoon guided recreation drives or bush walks. For leisure, spa remedies may be organized. There’s a nicely outfitted health heart overlooking a river and a library.
Babysitting companies are provided. Lukimbi Safari Lodge is 16 mi away from the Malelane Gate and 19 mi away from Malelane Airport.
The Kruger Mpumalanga Worldwide Airport may be reached within 1.5 hours by automotive.
Let Lukimbi’s skilled rangers and Shangaan trackers enlighten you thru early-morning and late-afternoon recreation drives and guided bush walks. Full-day strolling safaris are additionally obtainable on request.
Elephants usually make their means all the way down to the river, and watching them as they cavort within the water is soulful expertise and a photographer’s dream.
Lukimbi has 16 Luxurious Suites with majestic views throughout the river to the bushveld and past.
Two Suites boast their very own non-public plunge swimming pools and the primary lodge hosts a pool, health club, spa therapy facility, wine cellar, library, and bar.
Fashionable lounges invite you to calm down in consolation when you take pleasure in a night sundowner.
Because the lodge tells the legend of Lukimbi, so you’ll come to know that you’re visiting a very magical place.
- 15,000ha non-public concession within the southern Kruger National Park
- Various habitats appeal to a big number of wildlife and birdlife
- Gives full-day guided strolling safaris on request
- On the banks of the Lwakahle River with common sightings of elephant herds
- Number of amenities and actions at the principal lodge, together with rangers’ museum and wildlife talks
While you keep at Lukimbi Safari Lodge in Kruger National Park, you will be 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from Kruger National Park Crocodile Bridge Gate.
This 5-star lodge is inside the area of Lionspruit Game Reserve and Kwa Madwala Game Reserve.
Make yourself at a house in one of many 16 air-conditioned rooms that include minibars. Rooms have non-public furnished balconies or patios.
Partially open bogs with separate bathtubs and showers function deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Conveniences embody laptop-compatible safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is offered each day.
Do not miss out on leisure alternatives together with a doors pool and a fitness heart. This lodge additionally options complimentary wi-fi Web entry, concierge companies, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
At Lukimbi Safari Lodge, take pleasure in a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Quench your thirst together with your favorite drink in the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each day from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Enterprise, Different Facilities
Featured facilities embody an enterprise heart, complimentary newspapers within the foyer, and dry cleaning/laundry companies.
Occasion amenities at this lodge encompass a convention heart and a gathering room.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is offered for a surcharge (obtainable on request), and free valet parking is accessible on-site.
- Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 miles and kilometers.
- Kruger National Park Crocodile Bridge Gate – 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
- Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.) – 163.1 km / 101.4 mi
- Skukuza (SZK) – 72.2 km / 44.9 mi
The preferred airport for Lukimbi Safari Lodge is Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.).
Lukimbi Safari Lodge information
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
An outdoor pool and a children’s pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
Food and Beverage
At Lukimbi Safari Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Facilities for disabled guests
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!
Wi-Fi in public areas
Things to do, ways to relax
Swimming pool [outdoor]
Fitness & Recreation
Dining, drinking, and snacking
- Accessible bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Ceiling fan
- Children’s club: free
- Children’s pool
- Children not allowed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- COVID-19 – Essential Workers Only – YES
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in the lobby
- Free self-parking
- Free toiletries
- Free valet parking
- Free WiFi in public areas
Front desk (limited hours)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Gift shops or newsstands
- In-room safe
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- No elevators
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Partially open bathroom
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Safe deposit box at the front desk
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Service animals not allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities: free
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms – 16
- Wedding services
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible parking
Services and conveniences at Lukimbi Safari Lodge
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Security [24-hour]
- Gift/souvenir shop
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Smoking area
Lukimbi Safari Lodge For the kids
- Babysitting service
- Kids Club
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle service
- Car park [free of charge]
- Valet parking
Lukimbi Safari Lodge is Available in all rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe box
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Seating area
- Free bottled water
Lukimbi Safari Lodge Food and dining
- Restaurants on site
Beautiful luxury safari resort Lukimbi Safari Lodge is located in the southern, readily accessible region of South Africa’s Kruger National Park. The Big Five, as well as a vast range of other animals and birds, may be found in Kruger and are allowed to roam freely in their natural environment.
Game drives are conducted in open Land Rovers on private roads with knowledgeable Rangers. A superb wildlife and wilderness region covering more than 37,000 acres (15,000 hectares), guests may also go on guided excursions or unwind in the spectacular resort. 16 spacious rooms include private patios, river views, and luxurious, contemporary African décor.
Other Recommended Reading
- How to Decide the Best Safari in May?
- Where to Go for a Safari in September?
- How to Make the Best Safari in January?
- Famous South African World Heritage Sites
- Safari Tour Guide in South Africa for Beginners
- How to Pick Your Best African Safari Trips
- Travel to Africa Safe – Chase the Adventure
- 10 All-time Thrilling South Africa Safari Tours
- What is the Best Wildlife Safari in the World?
- 19 Evergreen Expeditions Adventures and Safaris
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge – Top Attractions and Facilities
- Victoria Falls Tours and Safaris Guideline
- Top Classic Africa Safaris for Pure Adventure
- The secret of Adventure in Masai Mara in February
- What is the Best Safari in December?
- Mind-blowing Safari Lodges in Botswana
- Victoria Falls to Kruger National Park – Cheapest & Easiest
- What is the Biggest Wildlife Safari in the World?
- What is the Best Time to Travel to Kenya?
- Facts about the Best African Country for Safari
- 16 Best Safari Trips in the World at Low Cost
- 20 Best Animal Safari Adventures in the World
- 17 Biggest Safari Adventure Near Me
- 14 Best Safari Destinations in the World