Adventure lovers desperately search for the best safari destinations in the world to travel and enjoy every moment of the journey. Life has no limit when you love the best Safari destinations in the world. It really doesn’t feel like gathering family and moving to the farthest ends of the earth.
Of course, this is something that is going to take money and time.
Unfortunately, not every family has the funds to plan a murderous holiday later this year, but those who do must make sure they are taking full advantage.
And, there is no better way to experience life and everything it has to offer than to take a safari.
Lions in Savannah in Africa, penguins in Argentina and tiger reserves in India are some of the world’s most natural holidays.
There will be plenty of destinations here, but the following is without a doubt the top of the line.
1. Okavango Delta Safari – Botswana
Look at any map and you will see that the Okavango River cuts right into the middle of the Botswana Desert.
This particular feature makes it one of the most sought-after safari destinations in the world. And, to miss it, would be like committing the ultimate sin.
The unique location of this region creates an inland water system that feeds all kinds of wildlife.
At this destination, you can literally see everything from birds to mammals. The best time to travel is anywhere from May to September. This is when wildlife is most active and you will see the most.
2. Kruger National Park Safari – South Africa
Kruger is the most popular safari destination in the world, and it’s not just because it’s located northeast of several other reserves. Kruger is in fact is one of the best safari destinations in the world.
This is probably the most popular because it offers a variety of offers no matter what the spice of your life is, there is something for everyone.
On any given day, you and your family will be able to catch a glimpse of a ton of leopards, wild dogs, invasive cats, lions, tigers and many more.
The road is well maintained and provides access to premier wildlife in the area.
3. Masai Mara National Archives – Kenya
You can search any safari list you want and you will always see Masai Mara National Park at the top or at least near the top. Masai Mara is one of the best safari destinations in the world.
And, because it only has so much to offer. If Tanzania is located in the extreme southwest of the country on the border.
The area covers a huge 580 square miles and is home to several exotic wildlife in the world.
It is one of the major destinations in the world to see lions in real and natural habitats. The only problem is that the destination is popular, you get into a lot of traffic.
4. Serengeti National Park Safari – Tanzania
There is no denying that Serengeti is one of the world’s leading safari destinations.
You find out a lot more with Mashai You The real big difference here is that Serengeti is ten times bigger than Masai.
In fact, there will be much to see that these, or at least the most important parts, can receive local customized Tanzania safari packages to view.
Work with a professional agent and they will help you and your family plan a safari that you will not soon forget.
5. The Big Five in Madikwe
Located in the North West Province of South Africa and Johannesburg three hours away, the Malaria Free Madikwe Game Reserve is one of the largest in South Africa. Madikwe is one of the best safari destinations in the world.
Specialist rangers spot lions, rhinoceroses, leopards, elephants and buffaloes in its open grasslands and rocky hills. At night, enjoy the star-sights in a tranquil environment.
6. Wildlife in Everglades, Florida
At World Heritage Site in Everglades National Park, South Florida, look for rare species of American crocodile and the enchanted Florida Panther in the mangrove wetlands.
Above the surface of the water, look for tiny red grass frogs and the red aura of spot deer and dolphins in this sub-tropical desert.
7. Trekking on Amazon
Manaus, located in the Rio Negro, is the departure to travel to the Amazon, the world’s largest, densest rainforest forest.
Stay at the treetop eco-lodges, discover medicinal herbs, meet indigenous tribes and enjoy a deep night view.
There are more than 2,200 fish species and over 250 species of amphibians and reptiles in the Amazon wetlands.
8. Touching bears, dolphins, and whales on Vancouver Island
Vancouver Island, on the west coast of Canada, is part of the Long Beach Pacific Rim National Park in Tofino, the main wildlife area, where whale watching is all the rage from March to May.
Go kayaking on the beach and book guided expeditions to see black bears and tuckagools.
9. Wildlife-spotting in Naivasha
High peaks and deep lakes form the Great Rift Valley of Africa. One of the most popular stops in the Big Five of the Massa Mara Game Reserve is the spot pink pelican at Naivasha Lake, one of Kenya’s most beautiful Rift Valley Lake.
The annual Wildebeest River Crossing from the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Masai Mara makes the area one of the top 10 safari destinations in the world.
10. Endangered orang-utans of Borneo
In the tropical island resettlement reserves of Borneo, look for the gentle Tretope-dwelling ape in a natural habitat between exotic flora and fauna. Borneo is one of the best safari destinations in the world.
Check out the Orang-utan Sanctuary, where you can observe them while feeding, the exotic vegetation of the forest follows the alien flora and the monkey and pygmy elephants of the species.
11. Big cats at Periyar Tiger Reserve
See endangered tigers in the Periyar Tiger Reserve in Kerala, South India. These ecologically rich landscapes take the path of the raindrops and tigers in the thick jungles of the grasslands.
View endangered flora and fauna, go bamboo rafting and spot wild elephants, bison, pigs and deer.
12. Observations of birds in the Pyrenees
Some of Europe’s best birdlife in the Pyrenees Mountains between France and Spain.
In La Cerdana, eastern Pyrenees, look for the endangered Lamarmere or bearded lizard and European honeymooner when gold tower gulls fly high. Early summer is the prime time for the butterfly spot.
13. Bush Safari from Alice Springs
Take a tour of the Australian Outback with bush safaris surrounding this ancient indigenous land.
Look for wallabies, comas and 73 reptile species in Uluru-chopped Tujuta National Park, as well as marsupial sesame, Oma python, and great desert skin ticks.
14. Penguins in Valdes on the peninsula
The jumping-off point of the Argentine Peninsula Valdes, the eastern coastal port city of Puerto Madryn, is one of the top ten wildlife destinations in the world where elephant seals, whales, and dolphins are on this narrow peninsula, which is one of the best safari destinations in the world.
Visit the World’s Largest Magellan Penguin Colony, between September and March, at the Punta Tambo Wildlife Archive.
Other Recommended Reading
- 34 African Birds – List | Prey | Names | Ecology | Habitat | Traits
- Aardvark Interesting, Cool, Weird, Fun Facts – Traits | Habitat
- Small Five of Africa – Little 5 Creatures of South Africa to Explore
- 40 Big Five Animals Facts for African Safari and Wildlife Lovers
- 18 Adventurous Things to Do in Uganda for All Travelers
- African Elephant Facts – Profile | Traits | Habitat | Tusk | Behavior
- 28 Places to Visit Uganda – A Checklist for Travel Frenzy
- 53 Crazy Facts About Gorgeous Big 5 African Animals
- 33 Exclusive Creatures Don’t Miss In African Wildlife Safaris
- African Lion facts – Profile | Traits | Description | Behavior | Habitat
- Common Eland – Profile | Facts | Traits | Behavior | Habitat | Diet
- 60 Interesting, Fun Facts about The African Big Five
- The Big Five Animal Facts – Why The Big Five Animals?
- African Penguin – Facts | Profile | Traits | Behavior | Habitat | Diet
- African Buffalo Interesting, Fun, Amazing Facts and Information
- African Leopard Interesting, Fun, Amazing Facts and Information
- Ant Lion – Life Cycle | Facts | Larvae | Adult | Trap | Pit | Diet | Size
- 5 Ugly Animals in Africa Are Actually Beautiful When
- Wildebeest Animal – Facts | Migration | Face | Profile | Predators
- Camp Okavango – Amenities | Highlights | Reviews