Notten’s Bush Camp is a country family-run safari lodge within the southern portion of the wildlife-rich Sabi Sand Sports Reserve, which shares unfenced borders with the world-famous Kruger National Park. In this article, I am going to discuss Notten’s bush camp rates, reviews, Kruger, booking, etc
Notten’s Bush Camp, South Africa
As one of many unique recreation lodges in South Africa, Notten’s Bush Camp is modest and focusses on genuine safari expertise, with candlelight and lanterns at evening enhancing the intimate ambiance.
Guests come again to Notten’s Bush Camp time and again – and it’s straightforward to see why. It is among the unique personal recreation lodges in South Africa, with a long time of expertise represented by the fourth technology of Nottens that function the camp.
The camp has a genuine ‘Out of Africa’ really feel and wildlife is considerable on this unfenced nook of the Sabi Sand Personal Games Reserve.
Don’t be stunned to see plains recreation and even elephants strolling previous the suites and principal decks.
Notten’s Bush Camp has simply eight suites with extra-spacious bedrooms, excessive ceilings, and vintage furnishings in addition to personal lounge areas.
Greater than a spot to sleep, these tranquil abodes are nice for retreating from the group and having fun with uninterrupted views out of your balcony.
There is no such thing as an electrical energy and oil lamps and candles improve the sensation of being within the wild, on a conventional safari.
Deal with your self to a therapeutic massage on the Nature Spa after a recreation drive or loosen up on the pool.
Notten’s Bush Camp for unimaginable conventional safari expertise, the place service, amenities, and actions merge to create treasured recollections, go to Notten’s Bush Camp is within the Sabi Sands Sports Reserve in South Africa.
Family run, the Notten’s Bush Camp prides itself on beneficiant hospitality that retains the company returning 12 months after 12 months.
Established in 1985 when the family determined to open their house to guests searching for genuine safari expertise, this Camp is now managed by the fourth technology since inception.
Through the years, the crew of the Notten’s Bush Camp has refined the expertise and saved abreast of most of the developments on this keenly aggressive trade.
On the identical time, they’ve resisted particular modifications to retain a real spirit of safari, permitting for an extra important communion between man and Nature.
The eight personal suites every fantastically appointed to make sure most consolation. Suites have an open plan fashion, and the en-suite bogs prolong into the outside the place one can get pleasure from an invigorating out of doors bathe.
Notten’s is within the Sabi Sands Sports Reserve, the company is handled to unique safari expertise which is complemented by means of handy amenities and companies.
The spa is purposefully easy and near nature. With a concentrate on therapeutic massage, a company can get pleasure from full-body procedures on this superb open-air facility, with an out of doors pool.
Because of proactive land administration practices, the reserve has a well-earned status for having the very best density of wildlife in the complete nation.
The world has very wholesome populations of varied antelope, is house to all members of the Huge 5 and has a considerable variety of birds all the correct substances for the profitable safari experience.
Transfers from the Airports and touchdown strips can be found to the Lodge. Working each day constitution flight from Johannesburg to Skukuza (Kruger National Park, 33 km from Notten’s Bush Camp), departing JHB at 11h16 (subject to vary).
Highlights of Notten’s Bush Camp
- Genuine safari lodge within the Sabi Sands
- The Notten household owns & runs the camp
- Improbable service & heat hospitality
- Comfy rooms, spacious and well-equipped
- An ideal possibility for households
Nicely-appointed, giant suites include a bedroom and open-plan lounge in addition to the en-suite lavatory. There are each indoor and out of doors showers.
The massive home windows and sliding doorways open onto expansive personal balconies from which the company has enchanting panorama views.
There is no such thing as an electrical energy however ceiling followers assist to chill summer season days whereas paraffin lamps and candles present ample lighting.
Services aqt Notten’s Bush Camp
Notten’s Bush Camp has a beautiful lounge space, preferred for sitting down with a drink and taking within the view.
Alternatively, there’s the recreation space on the pool in addition to the Nature Spa, the place a therapeutic massage on the deck is advisable.
An outside plunge pool on the spa will depart you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Though there is no such thing as electrical energy, batteries will be charged at reception.
The camp prides itself on fantastic delicacies with dinner being a social affair, the place company collect on the boma and eat together with the Notten family, the workers and different company.
Breakfast is a big unfold with each sizzling and continental choices obtainable.
The following massive meal is a buffet excessive tea or lunch at around three o’clock earlier than the afternoon safari exercise. Dinner is often a three-course meal and contains vegetarian choices.
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Fridges in Room
- Direct-dial telephone
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Indoor Outdoor Showers
- Mosquito net
- Outside Shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Underfloor Heating
- Viewing Deck
Facilities Available at Notten’s Bush Camp
- Barbeque & braai area
- Curio Shop
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby golf course
- Open Air Boma
- Plunge pool
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing deck
More Information on Notten’s Bush Camp
- Camps at Notten’s Bush Camp
- Getting to Notten’s Bush Camp
- Services & Safaris
Notten’s Bush Camp Contacts
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Notten’s Bush Camp are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online.
Other Recommended Reading
- How to Decide the Best Safari in May?
- Where to Go for a Safari in September?
- How to Make the Best Safari in January?
- Famous South African World Heritage Sites
- Safari Tour Guide in South Africa for Beginners
- How to Pick Your Best African Safari Trips
- Travel to Africa Safe – Chase the Adventure
- 10 All-time Thrilling South Africa Safari Tours
- What is the Best Wildlife Safari in the World?
- 19 Evergreen Expeditions Adventures and Safaris
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge – Top Attractions and Facilities
- Victoria Falls Tours and Safaris Guideline
- Top Classic Africa Safaris for Pure Adventure
- The secret of Adventure in Masai Mara in February
- What is the Best Safari in December?
- Mind-blowing Safari Lodges in Botswana
- Victoria Falls to Kruger National Park – Cheapest & Easiest
- What is the Biggest Wildlife Safari in the World?
- What is the Best Time to Travel to Kenya?
- Facts about the Best African Country for Safari
- 16 Best Safari Trips in the World at Low Cost
- 20 Best Animal Safari Adventures in the World
- 17 Biggest Safari Adventure Near Me
- 14 Best Safari Destinations in the World