Sanctuary Chief’s Camp is situated within the Mombo concession on Chief’s Island, within the Moremi Recreation Reserve, with attractive cost, good location, and features.
Sanctuary Chief’s Camp Botswana
With “Predator Capital of Africa” as a nickname, you may most likely guess that this space is nice for recreation viewing.
The seasonal delta floods of guarantee you’ll have a special view day by day you get up – from a dry, flood-plain teeming with thirsty wildlife to a tranquil lagoon at sundown below a brilliant orange sky.
That is the camp the place you come for considerable wildlife and recreation viewing in an opulent setting.
The camp is operated by supervisor Evelyn, who can also be a proud Botswana citizen, and collectively together with her crew of guides, cooks, and lots of extra, she is going to meet all of your wants earlier than you even realize them. How?
By ensuring all of the guides know the realm like nobody else and even train you to learn how to observe animals, or through the use of solely the pure and eco-friendly Africology merchandise throughout a pampering spa therapy. And, in fact, by merely providing you a visit of a lifetime.
Why love it
- Sanctuary Chief’s Camp is situated within the coronary heart of the Moremi Recreation Reserve often called the “predator capital of Africa”
- Twelve luxurious bush pavilions all on raised wood platforms are the final word in privateness and luxury full with plunge pool
- Actions included are morning and afternoon recreation drives and seasonal mokoro (dugout canoe) excursions
- Dinning is all the time a pleasure right here, mixing Western and African influences
- Kids over six years outdated are welcome
The twelve luxurious bush pavilions, all set on wood platforms are spacious providing 141sq meters of residing indoor and outside houses.
The options of the pavilions embody a non-public eating space, Nespresso machine, outdoor seating space, plunge pool, air-con and fan, and Wi-Fi.
The luxurious loos function a spacious outside bathe, a big bathtub tub and flooring to ceiling home windows that look out to the wilderness of the Okavango Delta.
Fantastically completed and spacious, twelve luxurious pavilions have handmade furnishings and personal eating areas.
All tents boast 5-star luxurious, after which some. Recognize the fantastic sense of openness and spectacular outlooks while stress-free within the tub: your lavatory has floor-to-ceiling, folding, glass doorways.
And if you happen to can’t get sufficient of the view (and we promise: you can’t), the outside bathe presents you an awesome wake-up or nighttime expertise. Lotion, mosquito repellent, robes: luxurious frills all over the place.
If you happen to really feel like cooling off, your tent extends out to terraces the place you will see a soothing plunge pool.
The pool presents nice views and is an ideal spot to take in the tranquility. Sip sundowners around a blazing campfire or get pleasure from a genuine barbecue, and savor scrumptious meals stylishly offered within the eating room.
Open-plan and safari-chic, the welcoming principal house additionally features a bar for nice cocktails, a library, fitness center, and children play zone.
Actions at Sanctuary Chief’s Camp
Welcome to wildlife paradise. Sanctuary Chief’s Camp is true in the course of one of Africa’s finest recreation reserves.
Your day begins with a wake-up name and a few of the finest espresso you ever had, and after that, it’s time to hop within the snug seats of your safari car (cozy blankets and heat water bottles supplied).
This camp presents recreation drives in addition to mokoro (a standard canoe) excursions. And these safari actions are sometimes unforgettable: think about viewing cheetahs with cubs, leopards, hyenas, elephants, buffalo, lions, giraffe, hippos, black and white rhino – they’re all right here. Predators roam the realm repeatedly, so prepare for some pleasure.
Evening drives and off-road driving are usually not permitted within the reserve, however, the expansive viewing decks can help you proceed with your recreation expertise from the consolation of your individual deck.
Along with nice recreation viewing experiences at Sanctuary Chief’s Camp, you’re additionally capable of basking in invigorating spa therapies.
A particular should after a protracted day within the African bush and the right method to finish a day of spectacular recreation viewing.
Sanctuary Chief’s Camp sits silently among the many glassy glasses of water of the seasonal floodwaters.
Sited within the unique Mombo Concession of the Moremi Recreation Reserve, this camp has been seamlessly built-in into the setting of winding waterways, reedbeds, mopane woodlands, and seasonal lagoons.
The realm’s recreation is excellent: lion are continuously seen and the realm is, without doubt, one of the few locations in Botswana providing a ‘Huge 5’ expertise.
Entry to Sanctuary Chief’s Camp is by gentle plane, utilizing the non-public touchdown strip simply 15 minutes’ drive away.
The swimming pool is ideal to flee from the warmth of the day. Sanctuary Chief’s Camp additionally has a small library.
Via the day expeditions with skilled guides permit up-close and private bush expertise, and when the floodwaters arrive from the north, mokoros come into their very own, gliding silently alongside labyrinthine waterways (topic to water ranges).
Extra typical, game-drives present a succession of excellent photographic alternatives, getting quietly near sudden sights of nature’s drama in one of the vital lovely locations on this planet.
Other Recommended Reading
- Kirkmans Kamp Africa – Reviews | Rates | Amenities
- Mala Mala Main Camp South Africa – Reviews | Rate
- Rattrays on Mala Mala South Africa Game Reserve Reviews
- Savanna Private Game Reserve South Africa Review
- Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve South Africa Highlights
- Singita Boulders Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Highlights
- Lion Sands Game Reserve – Reviews | Highlights
- Lion Sands Ivory Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Facts
- Lion Sands Narina Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Lukimbi Safari Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Idube Game Reserve – Review | Features | Highlights
- Arathusa Safari Lodge – Description | Review | Room
- Inyati Game Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Contacts
- Nkorho Bush Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Rates
- Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Ulusaba Private Game Reserve – Reviews | Amenities
- Ulusaba Rock Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Facts
- Ulusaba Safari Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Travel
- Notten’s Bush Camp – Amenities | Reviews | Contacts
- Safari Park Africa of All-time for Magnificent Trips