Nairobi National Park is a national safari park in Kenya that was established in 1946 about 7 km south of Nairobi. In this article, I am going to give an overview of Nairobi National Park Safari.
Nairobi National Park Safari
It’s fenced on three sides, whereas the open southern boundary permits migrating wildlife to maneuver between the park and the adjoining Kitengela plains. Herbivores collect within the Nairobi National Park Safari through the dry season.
Lovely place with plentiful wildlife in its pure habitat. If you wish to get pleasure from and never fear about getting caught, do use a 4X4.
The amazing national park situated within the south of Nairobi, Kenya. It’s unbelievable that the wildlife can migrate between the park and adjoining plains.
It’s was actually fantastic watching the animals particularly the king of forest “Lion” through the early morning hours and when the local weather was drizzling. The information might be very much co-operative.
It is an extremely really helpful place for vacationers.
Travel to Nairobi National Park for safari on a 4-hour game viewing drive on this full or half-day tour. Uncover Nairobi National park, the elephant orphanage, and giraffe center as a part of the safari. Take a non-obligatory to go to the Bomas of Kenya for cultural studying and a dance present.
This iconic park is the one national park throughout the limits of a capital metropolis. It’s dwelling to a various array of wildlife together with lions, leopards, buffalos, zebra, antelopes, giraffe, and over 400 species of birds.
As soon as contained in the park, it actually does really feel like you may have left the town far behind.
Sunset over the Ngong Hills and huge vistas stretching down over acacia-dotted plains are evocative of the true spirit of Africa.
Though fenced on three sides, the 117 sq. kilometer park is open to the south and teeming with wildlife. Recreation drives into the park may be organized with personal care and information.
Nairobi National Park for Highlights
- Discover Nairobi National Park, a lovely wildlife sanctuary solely 6 miles (10 km) from Kenya’s capital for a awesome safari.
- Stand up shut with species of rhino, lions, leopards, wildebeest, zebras, giraffes, and lots of extra
- Keep looking out for the park’s tons of hen species, together with at the very least 20 seasonal European migrants
- Go to the elephant orphanage and giraffe heart through the full-day tour
- Watch cultural and dance performances on the Bomas of Kenya on the full-day tour
Nairobi National Park safari description
Nairobi National Park is located 6 miles (10 km) from the guts of Kenya’s capital. Established in 1946, it has 44 sq. miles (114 sq. km) of pristine savanna with big inhabitants of migratory sport animals.
For the half-day tour, after being picked up at your lodge early within the morning at 6 AM, head in direction of Nairobi National Park, arriving at around 6:30 AM.
From there, take a thrilling 4-hour sport drive via the park. Keep looking out for a lot of species of sport animals, together with black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, in addition to numerous species of untamed birds.
The park’s open border on its southeast perimeter permits a hall for the pure migration of sport animals through the seasonal rains.
Don’t miss this opportunity to stand up shut with a few of Kenya’s superb wildlife!
Different points of interest embody the ivory burning web site monument and strolling trails at hippo swimming pools.
Following the 4-hour sports viewing drive, head again to Nairobi and get dropped off at your lodge. Please be aware the National Park tour is 5 hours incomplete.
Prolong your journey by selecting the full-day tour possibility which incorporates a further visit to the elephant orphanage and giraffe heart with lunch included.
This feature additionally features a journey to the Bomas of Kenya for a day of cultural studying and the chance to look at a dance present.
Get transferred again to your lodge in Nairobi at the finish of the tour.
- Go to to the elephant orphanage and giraffe heart (if full-day tour possibility chosen)
- Go to to the Bomas of Kenya (if full-day tour possibility chosen)
- Lunch (if full-day tour possibility chosen)
- Park entry charges ($43 per grownup and $22 per youngster)
- Optionally available safari stroll add-on ($22 per grownup and $13 per youngster)
- Foods and drinks
Nairobi National Park safari Address
Karen LANGATA KWS SAFARI WALK
Animal Orphanage Road, Nairobi, Kenya
Area: 117 km²
Hours: Opens 8 AM Mon
Phone: +254 20 2423423
Other Recommended Reading
- Best Place and Time to Visit Zambia Cheap
- Namibia Safari – Adventures | Do’s | Don’ts
- Wildebeest Migration Season – Second Largest Migration
- How to Plan a Cheap Zambia Safari Vacation
- Serengeti Safari Tour – Experienced from a Traveler
- Best Time to Experience a Great Wildebeest Migration
- What You Must Do to Complete a Cape Town Safari?
- What You Must Do to Complete a Serengeti Safari?
- Memorable Things to Do while Traveling in Zanzibar
- 6 Reasons One Should Travel Kasanka National Park
- What Most Travelers Don’t Miss of Zambia Travel?
- This is Why You Should Plan a Safari in June
- How Far Safari in July Is Different from Other Seasons?
- How to Make a Cheap and Thrilling Safari in March
- What is the Specialty of a Safari in October?
- Does a Safari in August Bring many adventures?
- Why Should You Go for A Safari in February?
- Do You Plan a Safari in the Coming November?
- What to Consider for Safari in April?
- Kruger National Park: Where and When to Travel