What one has to do to complete a Cape Town Safari? Located between a strong mountain range and the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, famous for Cape Town Safari. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Africa. This article will give an overview of Cape Town Safari.
Cape Town Safari
This multicultural city enjoys a great natural environment, pristine beaches, sophisticated infrastructure, and a mild, Mediterranean climate.
Some of the city and peninsula heading works include Table Mountain and the head of a lion; South Africa’s most iconic landmark, the magnificent Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, Boulder’s Beach for penguins that boasts holidaymakers on the golden beach, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, the famous Robben Island.
Where Nelson Mandela and other political prisoners were captured in apartheid years and at Cape Point. And there is no shortage of world-class trendy restaurants and a lively nightlife for all tastes.
Not surprisingly, Cape Town is the crown of the country.
For active travelers, the Cape Town Peninsula offers a wealth of hiking and mountain bike trails, kayaking and wind-surfing spots – practically every physical outdoor pursuit is provided within a relatively short radius of the city.
South Africa is renowned for its award-winning wines, and some of the best wines in the country come from the natural countryside within a short drive to the city – including Stellenbosch, Francoheck, Constantia, and Robertson as a part of the Cape Town safari.
Set against a picturesque mountain backdrop, Cape Winelands is among the most picturesque places in the world and features many historic wine estates dating back centuries.
The area has attractive boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and five-star hotels. South African wine is worth a driving trip across the country – especially if you are not a ‘designated driver’!
Other Recommended Reading
- 7 African Small Cats – Profile | Facts | Description | Habitat | Traits
- Khwai River Lodge – Amenities | Highlights | Reviews
- 12 Magnificent African Safari Animals – List | Ecosystem | Travel
- Chitabe Camp Botswana – Amenities | Highlights | Reviews
- 15 African Nocturnal Animals You Would Encounter in the Safari
- Victoria Falls River Lodge – Amenities | Highlights | Reviews
- Impala Animal – Facts | Profile | Description | Diet | Habitat | Traits
- Tongabezi Lodge – Amenities | Highlights | Reviews
- Dung Beetle – Facts | Traits | Profile | Ecology | Behavior | Function
- Inverdoorn Game Reserve – Amenities | Highlights | Review
- Gomoti Plains Camp – Amenities | Highlights | Reviews
- African Wild Dogs – Profile | Facts | Pet | Traits | Behavior | Prey
- Stanley’s Camp Botswana – Amenities | Highlights | Reviews
- 10 Reasons Travelers Choose Namibia Vacation On Top
- 22 Curious Facts About The Okavango Delta
- Ndutu Safari Lodge Serengeti – Reviews | Amenities | Contacts
- Galapagos Safari Camp – Reviews | Amenities | Highlights
- Okavango River – Facts | Delta | Basin | Map
- Lewa Safari Camp Kenya – Reviews | Location | Activities
- Mombo Camp Botswana – Rates | Amenities | Reviews | Contacts
south africa safari
best safari in africa
masai mara kenya
cape town safari
kenya safari tours
great migration africa
best safari in south africa
okavango delta botswana
africa safari trip
tanzania safari tours
south africa safari tour
four seasons tanzania
gorilla trekking rwanda
safari near cape town
serengeti national park tanzania
kruger park south africa
big 5 south africa
singita south africa
luxury safari south africa
south africa safari lodges
big five south africa
africa vacation packages
tauck tours africa
kenya tanzania safaris
abercrombie and kent africa
the great migration tanzania
cape town to kruger national park
uganda gorilla tours
wilderness safaris botswana
kenya and tanzania
chobe national park botswana
best place for safari in africa
kenya safari cost
luxury safari tanzania
natural world kenya safaris
africa tour packages