Sat simply north of the Nsefu area within the South Luangwa National Park, Tafika Camp South Luangwa is situated with its distinctive credibility and popularity.
This Tafika Camp South Luangwa, which might accommodate as much as 14 friends, gives genuine lodging within the coronary heart of the bush, with a fragile steadiness of consolation and rustic.
This article will give an overview, review, and amenities of Tafika Camp South Luangwa.
Tafika Camp South Luangwa
Combining with Distant Africa’s bush camps (Chikoko trails), beginning or ending your itinerary right here works rather well.
On the peaceable west financial institution of the Luangwa River, Tafika Camp accommodates most of 14 friends in 6 spacious, thatched chalets constructed with natural supplies across the base of towering historical sausage bushes.
One of many chalets in Tafika Camp South Luangwa is specifically designed for honeymooners, with an infinite king mattress, while one other has two bedrooms, making it excellent for households.
Tafika Camp South Luangwa Highlights
- A splendidly genuine safari camp in South Luangwa Nationwide Park
- Set in a really game-rich sector of the park
- Significantly renowned for leopards
- Thrilling vary of actions from strolling to mountain biking
- A few of the finest guides within the Luangwa Valley
The Nsefu sector of the South Luangwa Nationwide Park gives a few of the best game viewing in Africa, with leopards a standout attraction.
Day and night time drives, mountain bike excursions, and strolling safaris are all doable at Tafika Camp, with all outings led by enthusiastic, skilled guides.
You can even go to Mkasanga Village close by, an insightful exercise which entails touring a college and being entertained by the native choir.
Tafika Camp South Luangwa Location
Tafika is situated north of the Nsefu Sector, simply outdoors the nationwide park. It sits on the sports administration space however a 15-minute drive from camp will get you into the nationwide park and as there isn’t any fence, the sport comes into the Tafika space typically.
The sport on this space is outstanding – there are three resident lion prides close by, loads of leopard, and the wild canine are sometimes seen throughout a keep at Tafika as two wild canine packs are closeby.
The camp is open throughout the dry season in Zambia (Could to early-November) and through this time, it may possibly lodging as much as 14 friends in its six chalets.
The chalets are made yearly from pure grasses and makuti to embrace the African bush! The primary space is the place friends come for drinks, lunch, and breakfast. Dinner is eaten simply outdoors of the principle space, beneath the celebs.
Tafika Camp South Luangwa Rooms
The chalets at Tafika are very particular person and like no different camps within the South Luangwa Nationwide Park.
The chalets are created from pure grasses and makuti and have very open-plan loos. The makuti acts as a fence across the restroom space and a small thatch-roofed hut is the place the flushing bathroom could be discovered.
Within the night, a mosquito internet is draped down around your mattress however the noise of wildlife and bugs are nonetheless very a lot alive!
Tafika Camp South Luangwa Activities
Tafika Camp South Luangwa has a variety of sport viewing actions on supply to make your keep various and thrilling. The primary exercise is sport drives (day and night time) and strolling safaris – typically a mix of the 2.
Tafika Camp South Luangwa even has a few custom-built hides across the camp – excellent for wildlife recognizing and photographers, skilled or novice.
Village excursions and for these on the lookout for one thing extra adventurous, mountain-bike safaris are additionally on supply.
Meals and drinks at Tafika Camp South Luangwa are usually loved outside beneath shady bushes throughout the warmth of day or beside a crackling fireplace at night time.
Breakfasts are continental, lunches buffet-style while dinners are three-course affairs savored beneath the celebs.
Earlier than your afternoon sport exercise, snack on freshly baked desserts with espresso or tea, then cap off a night sport drive or stroll with a refreshing sundowner cocktail.
How to get to Tafika Camp South Luangwa
Visitors can fly from Lusaka to Mfuwe Worldwide Airport, the place they’re met by Tafika Camp employees, and transferred by street to the lodge (1.5-2 hour sport drive by means of the Nsefu sector).
Tafika Camp South Luangwa Facilities:
ROOMS- 6 safari tents
SAFARI ACTIVITIES- Strolling safaris, day sport drives, night time sport drives, custom-built hides, mountain-bike safaris
PRIVATE DINING- no
Distinctive wildlife with no different automobiles insight
The chalets are very rustic and open-plan
Activities at Tafika Camp
Recreation drives within the morning, night and night time
Mountain bike excursions
*Some actions can be found at a further value.
Other Recommended Reading
- Kirkmans Kamp Africa – Reviews | Rates | Amenities
- Mala Mala Main Camp South Africa – Reviews | Rate
- Rattrays on Mala Mala South Africa Game Reserve Reviews
- Savanna Private Game Reserve South Africa Review
- Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve South Africa Highlights
- Singita Boulders Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Highlights
- Lion Sands Game Reserve – Reviews | Highlights
- Lion Sands Ivory Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Facts
- Lion Sands Narina Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Lukimbi Safari Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Idube Game Reserve – Review | Features | Highlights
- Arathusa Safari Lodge – Description | Review | Room
- Inyati Game Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Contacts
- Nkorho Bush Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Rates
- Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Ulusaba Private Game Reserve – Reviews | Amenities
- Ulusaba Rock Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Facts
- Ulusaba Safari Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Travel
- Notten’s Bush Camp – Amenities | Reviews | Contacts
- Safari Park Africa of All-time for Magnificent Trips