The 4 Star A’Zambezi River Lodge was fully refurbished in 2011 at a price of US$4.5 million, the most important funding of its form in Victoria Falls within the final 10 years. This magnificent condominium, which is 25 kilometers from the airport and has a picturesque setting on the banks of the Zambezi River, on the outskirts of the Zambezi National Park, is well known for its warm hospitality and first-rate services.
The magnificent Victoria Falls are about 5 kilometers away from the institution. The elegantly furnished guest rooms provide a calm ambiance that is in perfect harmony with the surroundings. The presence of amenities like tasteful furnishings, personal air conditioning, and lovely garden views will ensure that visitors have a very pleasant stay.
This article will give an overview of a Zambezi river lodge in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe, contact details, restaurant, reviews, contact numbers, restaurant menu, etc
A’Zambezi River Lodge Zimbabwe Reviews & Safari
The lodge is owned and managed by the Rainbow Tourism Group (RTG) which additionally personal the Rainbow Resort in Victoria Falls and plenty of different inns all through Zimbabwe.
A’Zambezi River Lodge is located on the banks of the Zambezi River in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
The lodge is a stone’s throw from the Zambezi National Park, and can also be the one lodge in Victoria Falls with a jetty website and river frontage. The lodge is about 10 km from Victoria Falls and is surrounded by thick bushes.
A family-friendly keep in Victoria Falls awaits you at A’Zambezi River Lodge. Inside the steps, you will discover Victoria Falls National Park and Zambezi National Park within a 10-minute stroll. Highlights at this lodge embrace in-room free WiFi, furnished balconies, and plasma TVs.
All 87 rooms function satellite tv for pc TV, first-run films, and in-room childcare. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding welcome you to an excellent evening’s relaxation, and different good touches embrace soaking tubs and bathrobes. Fridges, minibars, and separate bathtubs and showers are additionally accessible.
With a keep at this 4-star Victoria Falls lodge, you will be 5.7 km (3.5 mi) from Victoria Falls.
The A’Zambezi River Lodge is situated properly on the banks of the Zambezi River about 5 km out of the city and 6 km from the Victoria Falls entrance gate. No different lodge in Zimbabwe has this case on the river and it is really beautiful.
A lodge shuttle bus goes into the city every 2 hours so although you’re a little means out of the city it doesn’t show to be an issue.
On arrival, a formidable water function and teak-coated walkway lead you thru to the reception whereupon your eyes are handled to a large view of the Zambezi River. Setting the temper and scene for this nice lodge.
The thatched double-story A’Zambezi River Lodge is ready in effectively maintained gardens with sweeping lawns right down to the river. The glowing swimming pool completed in chip tile could be very inviting.
Warthogs will be seen roaming the lawns and an area resident hippo comes up most nights from the river to graze.
All rooms have been completed to a really excessive custom with all the newest mod cons.
Extremely environment-friendly air-conditioners cool your room in minutes which could be very welcome within the extremely popular summer season months.
The beds are very comfy and all the pieces are clear and new. The engaging impartial decor could be very interesting.
The lodge can also be the closest lodge to the gates of the Zambezi National Park.
It is a superb household lodge with a really relaxed and pleasant environment and is a perfect location to spend just a few days in Victoria Falls.
A day of pampering can embrace massages, physique scrubs, and aromatherapy. Amulonga is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The lodge’s personal poolside bar and bar/lounge are good locations to take pleasure in a drink.
Benefit from the outside swimming pool and pool loungers in addition to entry to motor boating and scooter/moped leases. Enterprise vacationers can benefit from a convention heart and an enterprise heart.
Moreover, you will discover free WiFi in public areas, a free supervisor’s reception, and a snack bar/deli. Buffet breakfast is obtainable day by day between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There’s additionally free self-parking, together with the comfort of a free space shuttle.
The A Zambezi is situated 6kms from the Falls which is likely to be thought-about as an issue for some however an everyday lodge shuttle bus into the city and assortment by the exercise operators negates this difficulty.
The out-of-town really feel and its distinctive and exquisite location proper on the banks of the Zambezi River make the A Zambezi an excellent choice. For SADC purchasers the charges are in Rand and extremely effectively priced for Vic Falls – this lodge is by far the most effective worth for them.
However, for worldwide purchasers, I do not consider it such a nice worth and it might not be my first selection.
A’Zambezi presents many child-friendly activities and is an excellent choice for households with younger kids. Friends can calm down across the swimming pool, or take a ship cruise from the jetty. A studying and press nook can also be accessible.
Victoria Falls are about 10km away and will be reached by complimentary shuttle service, which runs each hour. An enormous number of actions can be found within the Victoria Falls space.
At a glance
• A part of the Rainbow Tourism Group of inns
• Solely lodge situated on the banks of the Zambezi
• A distance from the city however shuttle takes a company to from
• Double-story thatched lodge with effectively maintained gardens
• Wildlife generally roams the grounds
• High-quality and comfy rooms
• Closest lodge to Zambezi National Park entrance
• Household pleasant lodge in a relaxed environment
Lodging at A’Zambezi River Lodge
• 44 double rooms
• 34 twin rooms, together with two units of inter-leading rooms
• 2 paraplegic rooms
• 2 Queen Suites
• 2 King Suites
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 rooms offering plasma televisions and freezers. High-quality bedding is included with your pillowtop bed. The patios or private balconies in each room are equipped.
You may stay connected with free wireless Internet access, and you can watch satellite TV to pass the time. Deep soaking baths and free amenities are provided in the private bathrooms, which also include showers.
Every Room has:
- Room safes
- Bar fridge in every room
- Tea and occasional making amenities
- Color flat-display TV with Satellite tv for pc channels
• Swimming pool
• Poolside bar
• Free shuttle service to the city and the Falls
• Convention Amenities
• Onsite restaurant in addition to room service
• The wood-decked and thatched Amulonga Restaurant overlooking the river is a good place to take pleasure in your meals while staying in the lodge (be careful about the monkeys!).
• Each evening the lodge has conventional musicians and dancers around an enormous outside fireplace – subsequent to the Amulonga
A’Zambezi River Lodge Restaurant
• The restaurant has a buffet dinner however an a la carte menu is obtainable on request. Principally conventional western dishes however there’s additionally a collection of native dishes like warthog and crocodile tail so that you can pattern.
• Snacks and chilly drinks will be loved within the open bar space or across the swimming pool.
• Location on the Zambezi River
• Closest lodge to the gates of the Zambezi National Park
• Refurbished to an excessive customary
Easy methods to Get to A’Zambezi River Lodge
You’ll be on the riverwalk when you stay at A’Zambezi River Lodge in Victoria Falls, just one minute from Victoria Falls National Park and seven minutes from Zambezi National Park. Victoria Falls are 3.5 miles (5.7 km) away from this 4-star hotel, while Devil’s Pool is 3.9 miles (6.3 km) away.
Airport transfers will be organized from Victoria Falls, Livingstone, or Kasane airports. Contact us for extra data.
That is an off-the-cuff lodge and the bedroom models are inbuilt in two semicircular thatched buildings situated properly subsequent to the Zambezi National Park, simply 10 km from Victoria Falls.
A’Zambezi River Lodge presents 83 well-appointed, comfy, air-conditioned rooms with balconies that overlook the Zambezi River and the swimming pool, or the gardens and the Zambezi National Park.
Every room is absolutely outfitted with satellite tv for pc tv, direct dial phone, and digital safes, in addition to mosquito nets and bug repellents.
Travelers have a variety of dining and drinking alternatives to select from, such as an award-winning restaurant and a cozy bar with a beautiful balcony and views of the Zambezi River.
Visitors are welcome to cool down in the beautiful outdoor pool, where kids may splash around and play in the wading area. Around the swimming pool, there are also a number of sun loungers where guests may unwind and enjoy the sunshine.
A’Zambezi River Lodge contact details and phone number
Address: 308 Parkway Drive, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Phone: +263 13 44561
Other Recommended Reading
- Kirkmans Kamp Africa – Reviews | Rates | Amenities
- Mala Mala Main Camp South Africa – Reviews | Rate
- Rattrays on Mala Mala South Africa Game Reserve Reviews
- Savanna Private Game Reserve South Africa Review
- Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve South Africa Highlights
- Singita Boulders Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Highlights
- Lion Sands Game Reserve – Reviews | Highlights
- Lion Sands Ivory Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Facts
- Lion Sands Narina Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Lukimbi Safari Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Idube Game Reserve – Review | Features | Highlights
- Arathusa Safari Lodge – Description | Review | Room
- Inyati Game Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Contacts
- Nkorho Bush Lodge – Reviews | Amenities | Rates
- Chitwa Chitwa Game Lodge – Reviews | Amenities
- Ulusaba Private Game Reserve – Reviews | Amenities
- Ulusaba Rock Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Facts
- Ulusaba Safari Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Travel
- Notten’s Bush Camp – Amenities | Reviews | Contacts
- Safari Park Africa of All-time for Magnificent Trips